KitPackers can connect you with an Ellsworth Adhesives' Glue Doctor® at your request. Ellsworth Adhesives specialises in working with industrial customers on engineered assembly processes. Their Engineered Sales Representatives and inside Technical Service group, or Glue Doctors, work together with industry leading material and equipment suppliers and YOU to develop an assembly process that meets your needs.
Glue Doctors help you in a number of critical ways:
- They help you analyse your needs, your end product and process requirements
- They help you analyse your constraints – process time, materials, existing systems
- They relate your needs and constraints to a set of possible solutions
- They help you source potential materials and equipment for your application
- They help you set-up your system and test for suitability
- They stay engaged with you to make sure everything is running as it should
With over 70 ESRs in Europe and Asia, Ellsworth Adhesives can help you source the right product wherever you are. Just as important, they help multi-location and multi-national customers qualify, source, purchase, stock, and use products seamlessly. No other company can match their technical expertise and global reach.
The Ellsworth Adhesives Glue Doctor Group:
- Engineered Sales Representatives and Technical Service Personnel
- ESRs average over 10 years of industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment for product assembly
- Relationships with major adhesives, sealants, dispensing equipment suppliers around the world
- Networked globally to provide you with seamless project management